Contaminated sites reclamation - SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati
Contaminated sites reclamation header
Contaminated sites reclamation
In the contaminated site reclamation sector, SIAD offers its services as a supplier of technology and as a source of scientific/analytical support when evaluating the feasibility of chemical and biological remediation processes.
In particular SIAD can offer the following services, on field:
- Installation and monitoring of systems of pure oxygen injection in groundwater: Ground BiO2® and Ground Mix®. The system, patented, is based on in-situ pure oxygen micro-diffusion in order to promote the autochthon bacterial activity for removal of dissolved organic contamination of aquifers.
- Installation and monitoring of in-situ treatment systems based on insufflation of oxygen-ozone mixture in unsaturated or saturated soil in order to remove the most refractory contaminants and promote the biological degradation processes.
- Installation and monitoring of on-site or ex-situ system for reclamation of contaminated groundwater. In particular SIAD has the use of a series of plants that can be installed on field for chemical or biological treatment of extracted groundwater (pump&treat).
- Installation and monitoring of on-site or ex-situ system for reclamation of contaminated soils through the use of pure oxygen, ozone, carbon dioxide, in order to promote contamination desorption and biological or chemical degradation.
- Installation and monitoring of tracer gases injection systems in order to evaluate the influence ray of groundwater gas insufflation technologies (patented method)
and in laboratory:
- Running of laboratory tests in order to confirm the feasibility of processes (respirometric tests, ozonization tests and chemical and/or biological treatment tests).
- Running of microbiological analysis on groundwater and soil in order to verify the presence of specific bacterial species able to remove the contaminations and their development in the time.
- Running of tracer gases analysis in order to evaluate the influence ray of groundwater gas insufflation technologies.