Registrace REACH header
In order to comply with the legal obligation to exchange information along the supply chain according to the REGULATION (EC) No 1907/2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), we are pleased to announce that SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati S.p.A. has registered, before 30th November 2010 the following substances (with their respective registration number):
- Carbon Monoxide: 01-2119480165-39-0011
- Acetylene: 01-2119457406-36-0027
- Calcium Dihydroxide: 01-2119475151-45-0264
Moreover in the next few years, the following pre-registered substances or articles will be registered:
- Nitrogen Monoxide: before 31st May 2018
Most of the common gases supplied by SIAD are exempted from the REACh Regulation:
- Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide and noble gases (Argon, Helium, Neon, Krypton, Xenon) because, in accordance with article 2(7)(a) of the REACh Regulation, it is included in Annex IV, “as sufficient information is known about these substances that they are considered to cause minimum risk because of their intrinsic properties”;
- Hydrogen and Oxygen because, in accordance with article 2(7)(b) of the REACh Regulation, they are included in Annex V;
- Methane or Natural Gas because, in accordance with article 2(7)(b) of the REACh Regulation, they are included in Annex V, as “substances which occur in nature, if they are not chemically modified”;
- Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, Carbon Dioxide and other gases or mixtures for medical, food or cosmetic applications in accordance with article 2 (5) (6) of the REACh Regulation as already regulated by specific Directives;
- Biocidal Products, like Ethylene Oxide, in accordance with article 15 of the REACh Regulation.
None of the current substances “SVHC”, Substances of Very High Concern, listed on the ECHA web site in the “Candidate List”, updated on 17th December 2014, are present, above a concentration of 0,1 % weight by weight (w/w), in articles supplied by SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene & Derivati S.p.A. .
Updated on 22nd December 2014