Applications - SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati
Industrial gases from SIAD are an integral part of a high product-quality assembly operation.
Critical steps of the assembly process are improved through SIAD applications:
- enhanced solder joint quality and reliability through controlled atmosphere soldering in both wave soldering and reflow soldering
- increased temperature range and rate of change in low temperature environmental testing through the use of cryogenic liquids
- pH control of alkaline wastewaters from cleaning or regeneration operations
- lead tinning for improved solderability
- conditioning of boards and components to improve solderability
- protection of solder paste during storage
- dry box storage of moisture sensitive components.