Isceon MO-29 (R-422D) | SIAD - SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati
Isceon MO-29 (R-422D) header
Isceon MO-29 (R-422D)
Isceon MO-29 is an HFC refrigerant gas, formulated for easy replacement of R-22 for medium temperature, direct expansion air-conditioning systems, centrifugal chillers (water-cooling equipment) and refrigeration applications (also for low temperatures), including commercial systems for supermarkets.
Systems for medium-temperature, industrial and commercial refrigeration (can also be used in case of low temperatures): in the food industry, in production and storage, refrigerated supermarket counters, ice-making machines, commercial and residential conditioning: best option for direct expansion water chillers.
- Allows easy and efficient retrofit (most economical), compared to R404A, R-507, R-407C
- In most cases it is not necessary to change the lubricating oil (compatible with new and traditional oils)
- Allows the continued use of existing facilities
- After the retrofit it is possible to top-up the circuit without needing to empty it.
- Allows a lower flow temperature compared to R-22 and therefore extends the life of the compressor
- Isceon MO-29 has a zero ozone depletion potential, so it is not subject to elimination under the Montreal Protocol
- Isceon MO-29 has a global warming potential 30% lower than R-404A and R-507
Polyol ester oils (POE), also compatible with alchylbenzenes (AB) mineral oils (MO)
Classification ASHRAE for safety purposes: A1