Isceon MO-79 (R-422A) | SIAD - SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati
Isceon MO-79 (R-422A) header
Isceon MO-79 (R-422A)
Isceon MO-79 is an HFC refrigerant gas that was formulated to replace R-22, R-502 and HCFC mixes (like R-402A, R-402B, R-408A) in direct expansion, medium-low temperature industrial refrigeration systems.
- Industrial and commercial refrigeration for medium and low temperatures, direct expansion systems: production and storage of foods, refrigerated supermarket counters, ice-making machines Advantages:
- Allows easy and efficient retrofit (most economical), compared to R404A and R-507.
- In most cases it is not necessary to change the lubricant (compatible with mineral oils and the new synthetic lubricants)
- After the retrofit it is possible to top-up the circuit without emptying it.
- Cooling capacity comparable to that of R-404A and up to 15% superior to the lower temperatures compared to that of R-22.
- Enables energy savings when compared to R-22
- The gas flow temperature is considerably lower compared to R-22, therefore may increase the duration of the compressor.
Polyol ester oils (POE), also compatible with alchylbenzenes (AB) mineral oils (MO)
Classification ASHRAE for safety purposes: A1