Gases and mixtures for petrolchemical industry - SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati
Gases and mixtures for petrolchemical industry header
Contattaci Gas Speciali
Gases and mixtures for petrolchemical industry
Whether it is for lab analysis or process control, Siad has the selection of gases and grades for all your instrumentation or process control needs. These gases are available in a wide selection of containers and from alternative systems such as gas generators.
Some of the gases/grades commonly used by the HPI market include:
- Extra Dry and Zero Air
- Zero and ICP Argon
- Zero and UHP Helium
- Zero and UHP Hydrogen
- Zero and UHP Nitrogen.
Some of the mixtures commonly used by the HPI market include:
- simple mixtures such as O2 in N2 to optimize fired heaters
- high-accuracy mixtures to optimise the mass balance in ethylene crackers
- complex mixtures to access the purity of finished products such as ethylene, propylene, propane, 1,3-butadiene, isoprene, n-pentane, MTBE, benzene and toluene
- refinery mixtures or sulphur gas mixture, hydrogen rich gas mixture, HC rich gas mixture and olefin rich gas mixture
- Industrial Hygiene Mixtures.