Instrumentation gas mixtures - SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati
Instrumentation gas mixtures header
Contattaci Gas Speciali
Instrumentation gas mixtures
Obtaining precise and accurate results requires a combination of sensitive analytical equipment and high quality instrumentation gases. Whether it is for lab analysis or for process control, SIAD has the selection of gases and grades your instruments need. Each gas is produced from the highest-quality raw materials and undergoes stringent analytical characterisation to help ensure reliable results.
Over the years, SIAD has ploughed extensive resources into research and development of instrumentation gases. As analytical equipment and technology become more advanced and precise, so too do our instrumentation gases.
Gas Chromatography Detectors
- Thermal Conductivity Detector
- Flame Ionization Detector
- Electron Capture Detector
- Helium Ionization Detector
- Flame Photometric Detector
- Photo Ionization Detector
- Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrum
- AL-800 (High Frequency Discharge Detector)
- Discharge Ionization Detector
- Ultrasonic Detector.
Optical Spectrometry Detectors
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Dispersive Infrared (IR)
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR)
- Correlation (IFG/GFC)
- Photoacoustic (PAS)
- Atomic Absorption (AA)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Electronic Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR)
- Atomic Emission
- Arc or Spark Emission
- Fluorescence UV
- Fluorescence X (XRF)
- Mass Spectometry (Under Vacuum)
- Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Mass Spectrometer (APIMS).
- Nuclear Counter
- Paramagnetic Analyzer
- Carbon and Sulfur in Steel.