Чистка сухим льдом - SIAD Società Italiana Acetilene e Derivati
Dry Ice Blasting header
Dry Ice Blasting
"Dry Ice Blasting" consists in blasting small pellets of "Dry Ice" at a temperature of -78.5°C onto the surface to be treated at sonic or supersonic speed.
Thanks to DRYJET, combined mechanical and thermal effects (low temperatures) prove particularly effective in multiple applications and industrial sectors for cleaning with a low environmental impact.
By connecting the machine to the necessary utilities for its operation and filling it with dry ice pellets, cleaning proves extremely simple thanks to the gun and nozzles designed to reach even the least accessible nooks and crannies.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Wood industry
- Rubber and plastic industry
- Electrical industry
- Construction and cultural heritage refurbishment industry
- Mechanical industry
- Food industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Graphic industry
- Nautical industry
Advantages of using Dry Ice technology
- Cleaning using a natural substance: dry ice blasting uses CO2 pellets made with the same substance used to carbonate drinks. This method does not generate any secondary waste materials, unlike cleaning using sand, soda, water or grit. Dry ice blasting also replaces cleaning techniques that use chemicals and solvents.
- Safety of electrical components: this versatile process eliminates significant build-ups without damaging delicate parts, such as electrical components, switches, wires, photoelectric sensors, etc.
- A thorough and deeper clean: since Dry Ice pellets can reach every nook and cranny of your equipment, they clean more deeply and more effectively.
- No damage: dry ice blasting is a completely dry, non-abrasive, non-toxic and non-corrosive process. It quickly removes the majority of contaminants without damaging switches, panels, lines, pipes, cables, tapes or HVAC systems and it is safe on electrical components.
- No production downtime: this process is extremely quick and dry. Dry Ice sublimates on contact and cleaning can be carried out without having to dismantle components and wait for them to dry.
Compressed air between 2 and 16 bar depending on the application
220 V electricity
Dry ice in 3 mm pellets
Dry ice supply
To accommodate the various cooling requirements of its customers, SIAD has devised the ICEandGO® service which envisages the direct delivery of dry ice, even in small quantities.
Dry Ice is produced at the production plant and carried in dedicated containers:
• disposable boxes made of insulating material containing 15 kg of product;
• reusable isothermal crates containing 100 kg of product or more upon request.
For further information about the ICEandGO® service, visit: www.iceandgo.it
Our dry ice blasting equipment