Secur Pneus header
SECUR PNEUS® is an inert gas mixture which was created in order to provide every driver with the advanced technology and performance which, until now, had been the exclusive preserve of advanced sectors such as aviation and motor racing.
SECUR PNEUS®, when used instead of normal air to inflate tyres, guarantees the retention of pressure and, at the same time, ensures the longevity and best performance of tyres coupled with a reduction in fuel consumption.
Product: inert gas mixture
Purity level: O2 < 5 ppm, H2O < 5 ppm
Aspect: colourless gas
Odour: odourless gas
Limit of flammability in air: non flammable
For further information, visit the web site: www.securpneus.com
SECUR PNEUS® is used in the following applications:
- tyre inflation for light goods traffic
- tyre inflation for heavy goods traffic
- inflatable dinghy inflation.
Although non-toxic, SECUR PNEUS® can cause asphyxia in high concentrations. Furthermore, contact with the liquid product can cause cold and freezer burns.
To avoid these harmful effects, producers and customers should follow strict safety guidelines for storage and handling, and consult our SECUR PNEUS® Material Safety Data Sheet (see the section "Sicurezza" in the Italian version).
SECUR PNEUS® supply options and services available to SIAD customers include:
- transport in cylinders, cylinder packs or tanks
- design and installation of gas distribution systems
- supply of equipment for the correct use of the gas
- assistance and technical consultancy for the transport, distribution and application of the gas
- free customer hotline 800-803058, for any queries
- internet service (www.securpneus.com).
SECUR PNEUS® has its own line of equipment, such as the standard and economy ranges of pressure reducers, standard and economy ranges of trailers for cylinders, as well as promotional material (red valve covers, stickers, special covers for cylinders, posters, display stands, brochures).